Wednesday, March 17, 2010

just as weather happens to us...


We all made our way into the galactress. She was going to bring us to Germany in less than an hour. But not just any Germany. The Germany we wanted her to be. I clutched my dress, feeling the thin cotton and looked around for a coat. My Germany would be cold. In that warm way. With all the rooftops in cold colours. Like greens. And aqua blues that reminded you of tears. I was thinking about feeling the cobbled stones under bare feet, though white socks would complete my picture a little better. You would look good in my Germany. I tried to catch your gaze and transmit my image but you were already on a different course of your own. And before you could see the rooftops crying in Germany, I quickly closed my eyes.

1 comment:

holly said...

goodness beauty, anyone would think you've been reading vonnegut... this is gorgeous. aquas and greens.