Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Melody & Daniel


I had the great pleasure of photographing Melody & Daniel's wedding day, 
which was a lovely relaxed garden party affair in her uncle's backyard just out of Geelong 
and also happened to be the first really hot spring day. 
Scroll down for tacos, songs, games, cakes, sunshine and 
the very best grooms response to seeing his bride for the first time 
I ever did witness.





Photography and Videography - Brown Paper Parcel
Music - Ben Seretan - My One True Love

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I don’t even know these people but I feel as though I was a part of their beautiful wedding…such depth, such love…truly, a stunning capture of what is a couple’s most treasured day. X

Lauren said...

So so lovely! What a beautiful and heartfelt wedding, and wonderfully captured!

Anonymous said...

Hello Daniel and Melody

What an awesome day we all had at your wedding and such awesome photos.
Again Congrats
Love you long time !!

love Jen and Terry

Carolyn said...

Congratulations Melody and Daniel. Loved the photos so many memories for you both. Love from Paul, Carolyn, Steve and Sean Adermann